Process Manufacturing Industry
Experienced Project Secretary required - full time or job share
Contract hourly rate + all expenses + travel time
Immediate Start UK based position
Staff Position – Possibly job share – 2 people 30 hrs a week
We are Northwest based Consultancy and have a requirement for an experienced Project Secretary with a good knowledge of working within a project environment
The Project Secretary will report to the Design Office Manager and will be responsible for the following tasks to support the Project Team(s):
- Provide full secretarial and Admin support to the Project Team and Design Office to ensure efficient operation.
- Maintain records Project Team Members.
- Produce meeting minutes
- With the Design Office Manager develop and maintain records for the operations and project team.
- Maintain documentation Control System
- Coordinate travel arrangements inclusive or air, train, hotel accommodation etc.
- Check project team expense claims
- Order Office equipment and stationary as required
- Coordinate equipment for new starters – Laptop, phone, PPE and office equipment as required.
Interested applicants will need to have an Minimum ‘A’ level or Diploma in Business Administration with certificates in Secretarial Studies however candidates who can demonstrate specific industry experience & knowledge will be considered.
The role will be office based in Wilmslow.
- Design/Project Office experience
- Knowledge of Hygienic Process Manufacturing industries
- Client Interaction
- Quality Management and Documentation control systems
- Documentation implications relating to CDM/HSE/Local Authority Requirements
- Experience of coordinating Travel arrangements
- Ability to work within team but also autonomously
- MS software packages; Word, Excel and Power Point
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org