Experienced secretary required - full time or job share
Contract hourly rate + all expenses + travel time
Immediate Start UK based position
Staff Position – Possibly job share – 2 people 30 hrs a week
We are Northwest based Consultancy and have a requirement for an experienced team secretary with a good knowledge of working within a recruitment consultancy environment
The Secretary will report to the Senior Recruitment Consultant and will be responsible for the following tasks to support the Recruitment Team:
- Provide full secretarial and Admin support to ensure efficient operation.
- Maintain records Recruitment Consultant Team Members.
- Maintain records and CV’s current and prospective assigned operatives
- Produce meeting minutes
- With the Senior Recruitment Consultant develop and maintain records for the operations and recruitment consultant team.
- Maintain documentation Control System
- Administer electronic Timesheet and Expense claim system for both staff and assigned operatives.
- Coordinate travel arrangements inclusive or air, train, hotel accommodation etc.
- Check project team expense claims
- Order Office equipment and stationary as required
- Coordinate equipment for new starters – Laptop, phone, PPE and office equipment as required.
Interested applicants will need to have a Minimum ‘A’ level or Diploma in Business Administration with certificates in Secretarial Studies, however, candidates who can demonstrate specific industry experience & knowledge will be considered.
The role will be office based in Wilmslow.
- Recruitment Consultancy Office experience
- Knowledge of Hygienic Process Manufacturing industries
- Quality Management and Documentation control systems
- Experience of coordinating Travel arrangements
- Ability to work within team but also autonomously
- MS software packages; Word, Excel and Power Point
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org